I have been receiving queries about Error 619 (The connection to the remote server could not be established) on BSNL SIM while trying to connect to internet. Today I too received this error. My findings say that this error has nothing to do with your card. You get this error when the validity of your internet has expired. and there is a 0 balance on your SIM.
Find Error Solutions :-
- I am Asking Password During Firmware Update ?
- Device Inserted is not a Firmware
- Error Code 2
- Error Code 3
- Error Code 19
- Error Code 16 Update Fail
- Error Code 10 Find Port Fail
- To overcome this error, simply refill/recharge your account.
- A part from this I tried several ways to recreate this error but this seems to be the only reason.
- In case you have any experience dealing this error do share here.