Unlock Instructions for Huawei Pocket WiFi / MiFi / USB Modems – In some countries Huawei WiFI / MiFi / USB modems are very popular and people keeps purchasing the Huawei Pocket WiFI / MiFi / USB modems. But all these WiFI / MiFi / USB modems remains locked to a particular network and one can not use any another network providers sim on it. One need to unlock it to use another network providers sim. I have already written too many articles to unlock modems of Huawei, ZTE, Alcatel, Micromax, Doro, Aircel, Airtel, Tata Docomo, Reliance, Idea, Pantek etc. Today, I am writing unlock about Huawei Pocket WiFi / MiFi routers. Huawei Pocket WiFi / MiFi routers are also like modem unlocking and can be unlocked with some software and the help of unlock code.
Some instructions to unlock your huawei wifi / mifi routers :-
- Make sure your Huawei Pocket WiFi / MiFi device is fully charged.
- First step in unlocking your Huawei WiFi / MiFi routers is that just insert a non acceptable Network sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi router (e.g. another than Vodafone SIM for Vodafone Network router)
- SIM card into the device. (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
- After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
- Now just establish a WiFi connection to the device with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android Device.
- Now try to browse any website and you will be redirected to 192.168.1.1/simlock.asp and prompted to input the 8 digits unlock code. Or if your Huawei WiFi / MiFi does not prompt for input the code then you can try to access directly to input the unlock code.
- Once you will insert the 8 digit key as unlock code then your Huawei WiFi / MiFi router will reset itself and your Huawei WiFi / MiFi router is unlocked. Now enjoy your Huawei WiFi / MiFi router in the whole world with any another network providers sim.
If the above mentioned step 4 does not work then :-
Connect your Huawei WiFi / MiFi device with PC and got to http://192.168.1.1 or http://pocket.wifi and login to your device’s dashboard at or . Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply. Now your WiFi / MiFi router is unlocked forever.
Note :- Don’t try to insert wrong codes into your Huawei Pocket WiFi / MiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get unlock code for your Huawei WiFi / MiFi router in only 2$.
Users who like my post can like my Facebook Page.