I have already written the unlocking procedure of E585 / R205 (Pocket WiFi Pro) / E589, MF30/MF60 WiFi / MiFi hotspots which you can find in my blog. Now I am going to explain how you can create a new profile in your unlocked E585 / R205 (Pocket WiFi Pro) / E589, MF30/MF60 WiFi / MiFi hotspots.
Step by step guide to create a profile inside the unlocked e585 / r205 (pocket wifi pro) / e589 wifi / mifi hotspots :
- Sufficient charge your E585 / R205 (Pocket WiFi Pro) / E589 WiFi / MiFi hotspots and connect using WiFi to PC.
- Login to your E585 / R205 (Pocket WiFi Pro) / E589 WiFi / MiFi hotspots dashboard at and go to Settings or Tools (It may be slightly as per the network locked to).
- Here choose Dial-up / Options and go to Profile Management and click on New.
- Put in the Profile Name and APN as per your network provider. Here make sure that choose “static” for APN. If your network requires username and password, enter accordingly. Put *99# in the Dial-up number if required and leave blank in all other fields (user name and password).
- Click on save to save your created profile.
- Now go to Mobile Connection and select the new profile from the Profile List and choose to Apply.
- Now you have followed every step and, you can surf the net now.
Note :- It may be slightly different, you have to figure out where to create the profile in unlocked E585 / R205 (Pocket WiFi Pro) / E589 WiFi / MiFi hotspots.
Enjoyed the article then like my Facebook Page.