Visiontek 82GH 3G USB Modem is a portable and high speed HSPA/EDGE/GPRS USB Modem useful for Office and Home segments for Internet browsing. By installing GSM SIM Card activated with GPRS/EDGE/3G Services, HSUPA Modem supports download speed upto 7.2 Mbps* and upload speed upto 5.76 Mbps*. Visiontek 3G USB Modem is Plug and play device with auto installation and supports multiple frequencies and Auto APNs. Also supports additional features like SMS, Calling facility through headphones, USSD facility for balance enquiry and Micro SD card slot (Supported up to 16GB Maximum)Click here to Download...
Unlock BSNL Visiontek 82 GH Modem Free :-Unlock your Datacard VISIONTEK 82 GH Modem with the software given here
Follow The Step and you will done ...it
- Install the USB modem as usual
- Create a new APN in the BSNL interface (for docomo it is "tata.docomo.internet"). Make it as default.
- Check in Windows under installed modem options. there you will have HSPA DataCardPropritary USB MODEM
- Create a new Dialup with your desired name and use the above modem as modem dialing number will be ’99#. user name and password will be blank
- Go to the BSNL modem installed directory in Program Files. in my system it is "C:\Program Files\BSNL 3G Data Carcl\BSNL 3G\" . Change the file name BSNL. 3G.exe to something else. for example BSNL 3G.abc so that it will not execute.
- Now remove your datacard and remove BSNL sim and put whichever the SIM you want (APN should be the same) connect it again to the system.
- The green light will glow after 10-15 seconds. Now you can connect using the new dialup connection we made. (Here onwards. every time you can use the dial-up) It will get connected in 3.0 MBPS. actual speed will be depended on the SIM you are using and the network strength.
Use the DOCOMO or BSNL 3G Card You will surely get high speed ...
enjoy,,,the world of networking....