Like Airtel, Aircel, Vodafone and Idea network provider Reliance also keeps launching new modems of Huawei and ZTE brand. In this article we will give you the solution for unlocking Huawei E173 Reliance modem for free. Huawei E173 is a 3G USB modem which supports upto 7.2 mbps download speed and 5.7 mbps uploading speed. Like another modems of Huawei brand reliance Huawei E173 also can be unlocked with firmware upgrade and help of unlock code.
Step by step guide to unlock Reliance Huawei E173 3G Modem Data Card :-
- Before proceeding to the next steps, note down the 15 digit IMEI number of your Huawei E173 reliance modem.
- Now run Universal Master Code software and generate flash code and unlock code of your IMEI.
- Now plug the Huawei E173 reliance modem to your desktop/laptop.
- Let the reliance E173 modem install all the drivers which is required.
- Double click on E173Update_11.126.85.00.114_B427.exe and it will find your data card automatically.
- Then the process will start and on the next screen you will be asked to give flash code as your password.
- Now after a few seconds your modem will be updated with uncustomised firmware.
- Now install Huawei Mobile Partner Software.
- Now open Huawei Mobile Partner and if unlock code asked then enter the code generated in first step.
- Now create a new profile as per the network provider APN.
- Now connect you modem with another network provider sim and connect to the internet.
- Now your modem is unlocked permanently.