First method :-
- Start by switching off your phone by holding down the Power button.
- Then hold and press Volume Up + Power key until you see Adnroid logo on your screen.
- Afterwards by using Volume buttons select "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- In the next step choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Success! The factory reset has just been performed.
Second method :-
- Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone and select Erase everything.
- Well done!