Alcatel Pop D5 is a good smartphone device. This cell phone’s all hardware and software is very latest. And Alcatel company’s all smartphone made by latest android OS. This company’s one of the best cell phone’s name Alcatel Pop D5. It is a very good smartphone. When you wish password reset on your best cell phone. You must have to know how to do hard reset/factory reset. For your kind information, when you do hard reset your smartphone, you must backup your all data because after hard reset you lost your all valuable data from internal memory. Here we provide you data backup service. Every new post we try to provide you best brand smartphones hard reset solution.
How to Hard Reset Alcatel Pop D5 with Factory Reset steps:
- Step 1: First turn off your Alcatel smartphone.
- Step 2: Release any SIM card and SD card on your smartphone.
- Step 3: Press and Hold Vol+ key and Power key 10 seconds.
- Step 4: After some time you got system recovery mode Use Vol – key select wipe data/factory reset and press Power key to confirm.
Also Read : How to Easy Reset HTC One Remix Cell Phone
- Step 5: Use Vol- key to select Yes — delete all user data and press Power key to Confirm. (Notice: when you select Yes — delete all user data and press POWER key you lost your phone all user data)
- Step 6: Wait until complete reset your phone, select reboot system now and press Power key.
- Step 7: Now your smartphone will reboot.
- Step 8: Your Android smartphone is now OK!!
Also Read : Top Cell Phone Micromax Canvas Silver 5 Reset Way
Factory resets steps:
- Step 1: First Turn on your Alcatel smartphone.
- Step 2: Touch and Press Menu Button Go To Setting Menu >> Scroll and select Backup & reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset phone >> Erase everything. After factory reset your smartphone will reboot.
Also Read : How to Reset Samsung Galaxy Avant Cell Phone