Huawei E5377 is a new 4G LTE Category 4 Pocket WiFi that supports peak download speed to 150Mbp and upload speed to 50Mbps. With a 1.45 inch LCD screen, users can see easily see the connection status, used data statistics, and operator information.
Huawei E5377 also support WiFi dual band 2.4GHz and 5GHz. Backward with UMTS/GSM network, Huawei E5377 works with most operators over the world.
Let’s have a look on the Huawei E8273 sub-models, which is currently tested and can be unlocked.
1. Huawei E5377Bs-605
2. Huawei E5377s-32
3. Other sub-models can also be unlocked!
How to Unlock Huawei E5377s-32 surfline mifi router
- Insert an unaccepted simcard in your Modem, Mifi or Router (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
- Connect the Modem, Mifi or Router to the PC by USB
- Install all new drivers for your device (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
- Message to enter a network unlock code should appear. the unlock message doesn't appear
- Enter the following sequence in your web browser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code appears,
- Enter network unlock code provided by "Eggbone unlocking group"
- Device is now capable of working in any network and any country.
Note : Don’t use any free / wrong codes, factory unlock code is $9, you can pay through PayPal and mention model with IMEI in the transaction / email. I will reply ASAP with factory unlock code / NCK.