Insert unsupported operator SIM in device. Connect router to power adapterClick here to Download Multiupgrade tool
Before unlock you must put this device in download mode. How to do it read below
METHOD 1(Device should be connected via USB cable to PC, LAN cable should not be connected)
- Press and hold WPS + Power buttons on top of the router
- Hold buttons pressed until red light indicator turns on
- After it goes off, release fingers from WPS and Power buttons. Shortly after (10-20 seconds) blue light indicator will turn on and remain for half a minute or more
- When it goes off you should see green light indicator - this means device is in download mode and ready for detect/unlock. If it doesn't check method 2
METHOD 2(Device should be connected via USB and LAN cables to PC)
- Launch Multiupgrade tool. Select Network card to which your router is connected to
- Select B593-22 file and click "Open"
- Press Start
- Blue indicator light will start glowing, if indicator does not glow with blue color you will need to restart the device and repeat the process
- After a while indicator will turn into red, press "Stop" button on upgrade tool, disconnect LAN cable from PC
- Now Press and hold WPS + Power buttons until red light goes off then release fingers from buttons, shortly after indicator will turn into green color, which means it's ready for detect/unlock. If device did not remain with green light turned on (or didn't turn with such color at all) then press and hold WPS + Power buttons until red light goes on and off, then release fingers from buttons and wait for blue indicator light and shortly after it goes off green light appears
- Before detection and unlocking of router check device manager if it is installed correctly. Router should be visible under Modems and Ports sections, only then proceed further. If it isn't visible under mentioned sections drivers might be missing. To have drivers Download and install Mobile Partner software.
- Launch DC-unlocker client software
- Detect device by selecting Huawei modems from manufacturers drop down menu list, then click magnifying glass button
- Wait till program detects it
- Open Server tab, enter your username and password that you received after credits purchase. Click "Check login". (you can buy credits here www.dc-unlocker.com/buy). If DC-Unlocker/Vygis/Rocker/Infinity dongle is connected, only click " Check login "
- Open Unlocking tab, click “Unlock” button
- Wait for device to be unlocked (might take a bit longer than usual)
- After you see that modem was successfully unlocked, disconnect device from PC for full restart