Step by step guide to unlock mts modems :-
- Mts disables the ruim facility of the modem before they sell it. all you need to do is enable the ruim (removable userdentity module). this can be done easily by cdma workshop.
- Download and install the cdma workshop software from here. kindly remember to disable the antivirus before downloading this dsoftware because a few antivirus considers cdma workshop crack as virus.
- Run the cdma workshop software that you just downloaded to unlock mts modem.
- In the common port drop down list select the com port to which you connected the mts modem, refer to the screenshot.
- and click on the connect button.
- After the mts modem is connected select the security tab and select spc. input 000000 in the box click spc and click send. 000000 is the default spc for mts. if this spc is not correct then try to use the read spc option from the cdma workshop the function is available in only few mts modem models.
- It will show spc accepted. if this message doesnt appear unlocking will be very hard
- Now select the “other” tab and in the ruim select ruim if availabe or to ruim only and click on the send button. this makes your non ruim mts modem to ruim.
- Thats it you have successfully unlocked your mts modem
- If you select ruim only then the default mts service will not work
- If you select ruim if available then you can use mts without the sim and other services when you insert the sim into the mts modem
If you have any trouble other than the wrong spc code please comment here. if your spc was wrong you can try to read spc code using the option in the cdma workshop. this feature is available in some models only. hope you will enjoy.