In my previous post i got many comments that many of our users are facing some issue on unlocking or operating Airtel Broadband 7.2mbps Hi-link Device E173Cs-1 like modem is not asking the unlock code by default or they got error “Only Specific Sim Card Can Be Used” .There is one solution For that is to flash its default firmware “E173Cs-1 Update_21.157.31.00.284″again and then re unlock the modem mean re flash “E173Cs-1update_21.157.13.00.910.B757″.so in this article providing you the download link for airtel E173Cs-1 default firmware and going to guide you how to flash it.
Steps To Flash 21.157.31.00.284 In Airtel India E173Cs-1
- First of all make sure that you have connected your Airtel Broadband modem properly and installed Airtel India Dashboard and all the drivers.
- Close the dashboard and other updating wizards.
- Download E173Cs-1 Update_21.157.31.00.284 .
- Open E173Cs-1 Update_21.157.31.00.284.Exe and you can see the terms and condition window select “I Agree the terms and condtions” and click on ok.
- Now you can see it will process like Finding Port after complete it will shows Find Port Succeed then you can see Getting The Device Information. let it do it on its way dont intruppt it.
- Then after you can see that it will start flashing your modem.
- At the end of flashing you can see the Success window click on Finish.
- And you are done.
Note :- Flashing will lock again your modem so you have to re unlock it