Unlock Tata Indicom SXC-1080 CDMA USB Modem free to use any another network provider sim - If you are an honor of Tata Indicom SXC-1080 CDMA USB Modem then you must be thinking about how to unlock Tata Indicom SXC-1080 USB Modem free. To unlock your Tata Indicom SXC-1080 CDMA USB modem you need to download some files which download link is provided at the end of the article. If you are a regular member of our blog then you may that how to repair dead Tata Indicom SXC-1080 CDMA USB Modem free.
Step by step guide to unlock Tata Indicom SXC-1080 CDMA USB Modem :-
- First uninstall your default Tata Indicom Dialer software from your PC.
- Now download any registry cleaner (you can use CC Cleaner to clean your registry of computer) and clean your registry.
- Change the default sim with any another network provider sim.
- Now connect your modem with PC.
- Now your computer will show "New Hardware Found".
- Now select Advance > Whiz/Sungil Driver/Win32k/32 bit and install now (If your computer runs on 64 bits then this will show Whiz/Sungil Driver/Win32k/64 bit).
- Do this process 3 times till all the required drivers are installed in your PC.
- Now run DOWNLOAD TOOL.exe
- Click on 'DMSS' and select the 'bin' file and click OK.
- Click start.
- Wait until you see the success message. After you see success message you modem is unlocked now.