Are you facing Error IMEI issue on your idea netsetter huawei E1732 ?? during unlocking using Idea Huawei E1732 Modem Unlock Software and Tutorial or while updating the dashboard then i am here with good news for you, ya i am going to provide a detailed tutorial which help you to solve IMEI Error in your Idea E1732 go ahead and solve the error, Don’t worry its a simple tip and not require any technical knoladge.
Requirements To Solve IMEI Error In Idea E1732:-
Steps To Solve ERROR IMEI In Idea E1732 :-
- First of all Download The E1732 Custome Firmware From Above Link
- Plug your modem and install the default dashboard and driver.
- Close the dashboard
- Extract the zip file and run E1732.exe and follow the required steps.
- In First screen you have to click on “I Accept terms and conditions” and click on next it will Detect your modem you can see the finding device screen then it will shows your modem details. There you can see the “ERROR IMEI” in beside the IMEI label.
- Click on next and If its asking for password then you have to provide flash code generated using modem’s IMEI Number. (How To Generate/Calculate IMEI code for Huawei modem.)
- Please wait while it flash your modem and please donot remove your modem during the flashing in progress. Once you completed the flashing modem you might see the pop-up window saying that “UPDATE SUCCESS” then click on Finish.
- Congratulation you have solved your IMEI ERROR but one more thing that you have to take in you account that by flashing your modem with given firmware your modem will be locked once again but by using this solution you can unlock your idea E732 with the help of this tutorial