Sunday, January 3, 2016

How To Find Your Own Mobile Number In Idea, Smart, Uninor and Aircel

Once I had to call one of my friends it was urgent but I had no balance to make the call. It was midnight due to which I was unable to go outside. The worst thing was that I forgot my mobile number so I was unable to recharge my number online. On seeing this, my roommate suggested me to dial a service (USSD) code. After dialing that code I got my mobile number automatically and my problem was solved.
https://unlock-huawei-zte.blogspot.com/2016/01/how-to-find-your-own-mobile-number-in.html
After this event, I decided to write an article to provide different service codes to find out the own mobile number. This article deals with how to find your own mobile number in Idea, Smart, Uninor and Aircel. One SIM may have more than one service code. So if you dial a service code and unfortunately unable to find your mobile number then try another one. Just dial these service codes and you will get your mobile number automatically.

Different service codes of different SIM such as Idea, Smart, Uninor and Aircel are given below:

Find Your Own Mobile Number in Idea

There are several service codes to find out your own mobile number in Idea. Several service codes are following and you can use any of them.
https://unlock-huawei-zte.blogspot.com/2016/01/how-to-find-your-own-mobile-number-in.html
  1. *147*1*3# (It worked for me in MP)
  2. *147#
  3. *1#
  4. *789#
  5. *131*1#

Find Your Own Mobile Number in Smart

There are several service codes to find out your own mobile number in Smart.
https://unlock-huawei-zte.blogspot.com/2016/01/how-to-find-your-own-mobile-number-in.html
  1. *1#
  2. *111*2#

Find Your Own Mobile Number in Uninor

Uninor service codes are the below given codes.
https://unlock-huawei-zte.blogspot.com/2016/01/how-to-find-your-own-mobile-number-in.html
  1. *555# this code specially works in Bengal.
  2. *1#

Find Your Own Mobile Number in Aircel

To find out mobile number in Aircel the service codes are given below.
https://unlock-huawei-zte.blogspot.com/2016/01/how-to-find-your-own-mobile-number-in.html
  1. *122*131#
  2. *888#
RECOMMENDED POSTS:

Friends I think that after reading this article you have found an easy way to find your own mobile number in any of the SIM cards you own among Idea, Smart, Uninor and Aircel.
You May Like More:-
  1. How To Easily Unlock Your Idea 2G/3G Netsetter At Home
  2. Reliance Modem Unlock Totally Free Free Free
  3. Need Huawei EC152 (Relince CDMA) Unlocking Software or Tool
  4. How to Unlock Customized Airtel’s Huawei E5573s-606 Mobile WiFi Router
  5. Unlock Unlock Android Phone using Android Multi Tool
  6. How to Install Driver for Android Phone and Tablet
  7. Need to Unlock Huawei EC 150 here is the hint
  8. How to Unlock Huawei’s MTS 828FT / 828F 4G Mobile WiFi Router of Russia
  9. How to Unlock Huawei MTS 827F Dongle to Use Another Network Provider SIM
  10. How To Unlock Vodafone. “k4201I” Dongle?

No comments:

Post a Comment